Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Oh No, I Lost My Weight!"

So a few people have commented that Logan has "lost weight" since his surgery. For 10 days he really just had milkshakes, Popsicles and apple sauce for the most part.
It was so cute.......after Grandpa Boswell commented that Logan had "lost weight"..........Logan got real sad and said, "Oh No, I Lost My Weight.............How Am I Going To Find It?"
It was the cutest thing! Wish I could lose some weight and worry where it went.......ha, ha....
Oh to be a Five Year Old again!
I think that would be the best vacation.............being Five for a week!
Thanks Logan for always making us laugh! You are such a lovable kid!

1 comment:

BiggsFamily said...

Becky you are the funnest, bestest mom EVER!! When i grow up, I want to be just like you!! Im so glad that Logans feeling better!! And how fun to keep the popcorn war alive and I loved Justins Jingle hahaha.