Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Popcorn War Lives On

After Wendy made the popcorn into the Christmas wreath I thought the war was over.....because what could you do with in now?
Well I dug deep and got creative! Yes that is the popcorn wreath! Looks like clown hair under the birthday hat. Jingling Justin made this up for me. With Stewarts help........I got it arranged for the ladies at Casa to give this to Wendy when they came out to sing Happy Birthday to her. Her friend Jenny Rogers took her out to eat and knew about the whole thing. Thank you Jenny and thank you Casa ladies! I had paid for their lunch as well....so they both were happily surprised! Wendy called me and said it really caught her off guard. She was so shocked that the hat was the popcorn wreath. It just made her day she said. And look doesn't she look HAPPY! Happy Birthday Wendy! Thanks for being a great friend!

No comments: