Friday, January 28, 2011

Kiersten & Maliya's Surprise....

Kristen had the great idea to kidnap Kiersten and Maliya from school and surprise them with a little girls trip. I am always up for something fun and the tickets were cheaper on Wednesday night so we "had" to ditch school. Is that bad for the PTO President to say?
Kristen made up clues for the girls to find out where we were taking them. We were off for Mesa that much they did know.
Maliya guessed right off where we were going.............
DISNEY ON ICE
The girls were so excited........and so were Kristen and I.
We had great seats and the company couldn't have been better.
It was fun to visit with Kristen as it seems we don't spend much time together these days.
The show was Awesome! We all loved the Princesses the best.
It always amazes me the things people can do on ice skates and in huge costumes.
Fun, Fun, Fun
The show was about different Holidays!
Seriously......now that requires TRUST!
WOW!
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White
Ariel and Prince Eric
The Princess and the Frog
I did wish the boys could have been there cause they would have loved it as well.
All the special effects really make the show.
Kiersten, Maliya and I walked down to the ice during the intermission.
Loved the fire show
I love these Chinese Dragons!
Kiersten and I loved all the costumes the ice skaters wore!
Santa Goofy
Now the boys would have loved this part!
Buzz Lightyear has talent!
This picture is for Logan......he still loves dinosaurs!
I love the piggy and army man!
I am thinking we should be characters from Toy Story this year for Halloween!
I am always sad to see the Finale of shows!
We had a great time on our girls trip.
We did a little shopping at Target, ate at Applebee's, enjoyed Disney on Ice, and loved spending time together. Since Logan's surgery had been scheduled for the next morning in Tucson this cut our girl time shorter then we had wished! So Kiersten and I crashed for a few hours that night at Melissa and Chris's (Thank You) then got up at 4:30 and left for Tucson at 5:00 a.m.

No comments: