Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mr. Grant

What Mr. Grant's LOVES most in the day...
is to get out a ton of my Tupperware and scatter then all over.
He also constantly pulls down the dish towel I have hanging on the oven handle. It doesn't matter what else he is doing .........if he passes the oven and there is a towel hanging up..........he pulls it off.
He also LOVES bath time!
Recently when I was looking through pictures on my computer I realized I didn't have very many of Mr. Grant in the bath...........so we took some. He was crazy twisting in the bath......splashing...........ahhhh all I wanted was a picture and he was like a schizophrenic without his meds!
Another of Mr. Grant's favorite things is anything on a stick..........pancakes on a stick, corn dogs, suckers............if it's on a stick he wants it!
He is such a joy..........I am just loving watching him grow!
I wish time would slow down..........he is getting too big too fast!

No comments: