Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kool-Aide Play Dough

Ryker and Carson Shupe brought over some Kool-Aide Play Dough for Logan.
It is the best play dough ever!
And because it's made with Kool-Aide it smells yummy too! Starts like this..... And ends up like this. The kids so enjoyed playing with it. Logan has played for hours and hours with this as he recovered from surgery. Not kidding HOURS! He loved it so much I had to get the recipe and make some myself. Super easy and better then regular store bought play dough!
You do have to keep it refrigerated for it to last for months.
It's a big thumbs up from the Cluff Kiddos!
They just all had a grand time with this Kool-Aide Play Dough.
Cake Boss Hunter
Logan made pizzas and cakes galore!
Such a fun thing!
If you are interested in the recipe let me know and I will post it. Super easy to make and oh did I tell you it smells yummy too!

No comments: