Sunday, January 16, 2011

You Know It's TIME To.........

Go PRIVATE with your blog when.......
an old boyfriend comments to you about how much they enjoy reading your blog and that they'd like less pictures of your kids and more pictures of you. And that they wished you'd update it weekly................
Slightly flattering as it may be, I have enough problems and I don't want to bring problems upon myself or anyone else. I respect this person and my sweet family too much to do anything else beside make my blog private and say I am sorry if this hurts someones feelings. I wish this person the best in life...........because they are a wonderful person.
For this reason I will be making my blog PRIVATE in the next week.
If you are interested in viewing my blog please send me your email address and I will add you to my list of viewers. You can either leave a comment here on my blog or email me at
THANK YOU!

21 comments:

[re]becca said...

I want to be added!
-Rebecca

Shawna said...

Add me too!

TheShumWAYS said...

Pcik me:)

Cheryl said...

I would love to be added!

cheryl2mgibson(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kamala Crockett said...

I love reading about your cute kids and of course seeing your hot bod!!haha Creepy when random people make comments I agree. My email is kamalaefy@hotmail.com

Tifani said...

You know i have to b added ;0 luv ya Bec clufftifani2@gmail.com

The Reed Crew said...

I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute things you do with your kids! I would love to be added. Lori
lorinjustin@msn.com

EmilyHerb18 said...

I want to be added to Becky! caeherb@hotmail.com
Love you guys!

Us said...

I'm so sorry that happened Becky! I love following your blog and reading about your cute kids!
ozmcfarland1@gmail.com

allisonj_2004 said...

Fun stuff! Add me

Esther said...

Love your fam! estherrbrown@gmail.com

Little Family!!!! said...

Yes I would say it is time to go private!! But I love to read your post so add me.

smood86@hotmail.com

BiggsFamily said...

Add me for sure, and wow! I don't blame ya!! mammy81@yahoo.com

Donelle said...

Invite me please. You have my email.

Brady and Mandi said...

We'd love to be added... manD_jo4@hotmail.com

touch of glass said...

pick me, pick me!! So when are we going to the dunes?

crazyharmons@hotmail.com

Sister Tori Johnson said...

tabitha_j_2005@yahoo.com

Welcome said...

I would love to be added! mlsaline@hotmail.com

Heidi Bryce said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Please add me chbryce@gmail.com

Heidi Bryce

Kristen said...

I love reading your blog...in other words I would love to be added.

kristenmcb@gmail.com

Alison said...

I want to hear the full story! Oh, and add me too.
-Al