Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kids and Nativity Scenes

When I am arranging my nativity scence I always place every one facing outward.....so you can see them all......but not Hunter.
He rearranged my nativity..............I asked him why he put it like this he said, " Because everyone would want to be looking right at the baby Jesus."
And I think he is right.
Hunter wanted to arrange his little things nativity set on the advent calendar.............when I saw how he arranged it I asked him why and I got the same response.
I asked him if he didn't think we should rearrange it so that we can see all the characters ..............but he said, "I don't think we need to. The important thing is that They can see Jesus. Isn't it?"
Well I can't argue with that.
We had an interesting discussion about what it would have been like to have been there on that night of the Saviors birth.
I love it how children just beam with testimonies of Jesus Christ. They have such pure faith in Him and in His power. It is no wonder that the scriptures tell us to be like a little child.
I am so grateful to be a mother to wonderful children that teach me so much and strengthen my desire to be like Christ.

No comments: