Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy to have them over!!!

FAMILY PICTURES!
I got the clothes back in November........ hence the reason they are long shelve!
I have taken pictures for many friends and family members....
you know how you always put yourself on the bottom of the list.
Well it took 9 months but we finally got them done!
This is one of my favorites, especially after I swap out Mr. Grant's face for one where he is actually smiling!
Can't wait to print it and hang it in our family room! You'll notice Mr. Grant constantly trying to grab his tag. That little guy is obsessed with the tags on the side of his shirts. What a good looking family!
My friend Wendy took these for us. I set everything up and she just snapped away. Two of her girls helped to get the kids to smile. They did a great job...what a wonderful friend she is!!!
Reality!
Mr. Grant is not nearly as trained as the other kiddos!
When I look at this picture I think.......
"Man did I get luck! Look at the Hottie I am blessed to be married to! Tall, Dark and Handsome....... oh and sweet as can be!"
Love this guy more and more....
Sorry for so many pictures......but after taking 9 months to take them (and I am the photographer) I want to have a lot in my blog book!
I love old rustic places!
Seriously look at him........ isn't he Sexy!
I love my family so much!
Taking family pictures is much easier when you have adorable kids!
Thanks Wendy for helping me out with these!
Now this is the smiling Mr. Grant I love to see!
I love the wash out by our house. It's a great refuge from the wind! We almost always have motorcycles or quads almost hit us during a photo shoot but that's just part of the fun!
So glad they are done and turned out great!

2 comments:

bonnie said...

LOVE the outfits, and your family is super cute!

BiggsFamily said...

Oh my goodness could your family get any cuter? Love all your family pics!!