Saturday, July 23, 2011

Matt & Kristen Player

What a gorgeous couple!
Crossfit is really paying off for these two! Can you say Hot! This was the very first picture I took and we could have stopped there........ adorable family! Love the girls dresses! I love pictures where people are looking up. Just a nice change in perspective I guess!
This is my favorite picture of them. I love this location and I have to brag on Maliya.........
she did that pose all on her own. She seriously is a great model!
Train tracks always make for fun pictures!
So cute!
I know these two girls miss their daddy so much while he has been working hard at school!
All their sacrifice and hard work are paying off.........Matt will graduate in a month. We couldn't be prouder of him.........and Kristen as well. She held down the fort while Matt was away and we all know that is no easy task!
Matt and two of his girls
What a great fun family!
We sure love these guys!

1 comment:

TheShumWAYS said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!