Monday, July 11, 2011

Hip Hop Gang

This years Spring Recital we had to go to both the Junior Show and the Senior Show.
It was a full day of dance...........Kiersten was way excited about dancing in both shows!
Kiersten, Hunter and Logan all took the beginning Hip Hop class this year. Logan LOVED LOVED it! Kiersten really stood out............she is a wonderful dancer! The boys did steal the show............and I mean the entire show. I have four people I didn't know come up to me afterwards and ask me if they were my boys. When I said yes, they each would say how those boys just made the show. One lady even made the boys promise to keep taking dance because she wanted to watch them again! They did ROCK!
My Hip Hop gang
It was fun to watch they kids having so much fun. Logan was smiles from ear to ear the whole time he was up there. He was just in heaven being on the stage!
Great job kids!

No comments: