Sunday, November 4, 2012

Girls Weekend


I was very excited to have a girls weekend with my sister-in-laws and good friend Tressie.  This year we were all able to travel up together in my Escalate.  It was a so fun to ride together.....talking, laughing and just enjoying a break from regular life.



If it wasn't for Tif we wouldn't have these fun pictures!  She was really on a roll with having us pose........she just makes me laugh!  I love her so much!


Can you tell what we are trying to spell?
T.O.F.W.
Time Out For Women
This is what we went to Friday evening and Saturday.  It was wonderful!  Very uplifting, inspirational and motivating!  Great speakers, fabulous singers and musicians.
Just a great weekend of shopping, yummy food and amazing company!
Can't wait to do it again next year!  I sure love this tradition.......thanks mom for always making sure we go to this!

No comments: