Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Musical Feet


First off, I told Logan I wanted to take a picture of him and this is how he posed!
What a STUD!


Yesterday morning when Logan woke up he came running in to me.  He was so very excited!  He usually wakes up groggy, but not this certain morning.  No he woke up full of energy!
He came running to me yelling, "Mom, Mom, guess what I dreamed all night about?"
I asked very excited, "WHAT?"
He replied, "I dreamed about dancing!  All night long!"
  He then went into specifics of the dances he learned while he was sleeping!  He showed me some flashy foot work!  I was actually very impressed!


I just love this kid!
He makes things cheerful and fun at our house.  I love that he loves to dance!  He will be ready to impress the ladies at high school dances for sure.  He is a major flirt and he just LOVES the Ladies!
He is excited to start private dance lessons with Rena Dela Cruz.  She is an awesome teacher! 

No comments: