Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Well turning 36 I wouldn't say was my favorite birthday or anything but how could I complain when I wake up to breakfast in bed?


Aubrey, Kiersten and Hunter had all helped make me this yummy breakfast!


Complete with a delicious smoothy!
I could get use to this kind of treatment!


My mom made my day by making me my favorite cake……..
Homemade German Chocolate Cake with homemade frosting!
I could seriously eat this entire cake by myself and the horrible stomach ache that would follow would be so worth it!


That evening we decided to take a ride my Taylor Canyon!
I really love going out for rides in the rail and our new toy, the rhino!
We called it my birthday present because we bought it the week of my birthday!  Gonna be hard to top this birthday Justin!  Might have to take me to Hawaii next year or something….hahaha!


Thanks babe for a wonderful day!  
It happened to be the 24th of July celebration, so after our ride we made it to see the fireworks.  I always love it when the pioneer day celebration is on my actual birthday!
Makes for a great birthday for sure!


Kiersten surprised me with this bouquet of coupons.
I was pretty excited about this!  She is such a sweet and thoughtful girl!
So I guess turning 36 wasn't so bad after all.  Definitely not when you are surrounded by such wonderful people!

No comments: