Saturday, July 27, 2013

Las Vegas Trip……Day 5


After the last dance classes all the girls headed to the pool for some much deserved fun!


Kiersten and Kiulani chicken fighting!


This was our last night in Vegas and I had gotten us tickets to see O by Cirque du Soleil.
Hunter insisted on going with the Roger's to Circus Circus to ride the rides.  I was a little torn on letting him go because the tickets I had gotten were super expensive.  But Kiersten's friend Jalyn wanted to come with us to the show so it worked out in the end.  I still think Hunter would have LOVED the show, but he did have a wonderful time with Gavin and his family.


Hands down the show O was my favorite.  It is a water acrobatic show and it absolutely breath taking.  This is the one show I'd see again and again!  Every moment and move was impressive.  So if you ever make it to Vegas, even though the tickets are expensive, see this show!  You'll be glad you did!


We had fun on our last night walking the Strip after the show.  
It was such a fun trip…..even with the morning sickness I has having, but it's gotten much better.


Marla and the rest of her kids made it to Vegas late this evening.  They are staying the night with us in our hotel room and then heading to Utah for the week.  Rieley and Aubrey have EFY at BYU and the rest of them are going to visit friends.  
Rieley wanted to meet us on the Strip and see a bit of Vegas since he has never been before.  Of course we had to get a shot of him playing the slot machine!  We also got a crazy picture of him with some girls in feathers.  So fun!
The drive home the next day turned out to be difficult on my pregnant body.  I got a really bad headache and we actually ended up sleeping at a hotel in Globe because I was going to fall asleep at the wheel if I continued on.  But we got up early the next morning and made it home safe and sound.
It was a great 6 days with Kiersten, Hunter and Aubrey!

No comments: