Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Dance Recital


Every year I look forward to the Christmas Dance Recital and every year it's impressive!!
This year was no different!


The boys have been excited that Ryker got to do hip hop this year.  What studs these boys are!


They totally rocked their dances.  Hunter and Logan also performed in a tap number, along with Gavin Rogers and some girls in their class.


 How I got such performers I do not know, but we really enjoy watching them on stage!


 Kiersten of course danced in many numbers………I'm not sure but I think she had like 9 numbers she was in at this recital.  She is such a beautiful dancer and you can really tell she LOVES it!!


It was a fabulous day of dance!  Two different recitals was a lot of sitting for this 8 1/2 month pregnant mom but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!!
Sure love these awesome kids!!!
A week or so before the recital Grant tried on Logan's tap shoes……….and HE LOVED THEM!!!
He said he "hoped Santa brought him some Tap shoes!"  He then went on to ask me, "why he couldn't go to dance class?"
Looks like we have another dancer in the family!!  Might just have to sign him up for a class this spring!!

No comments: