Monday, December 23, 2013

The Popcorn War Lives On….

 After having the popcorn in my possession for over a year it was time to give it back to it's rightful owner……Wendy Shupe!


Justin wrote this jingle to the tune of the Popcorn Popping song. 


I put some of the popcorn in an Arizona Snow Globe.  I left some popcorn out incase Wendy wants to think of a way to return the popcorn to me, even though it is HER POPCORN!


Justin took the wrapped surprise over to Wendy and made up a story about the boys dropping it.  He wanted her to open it to make sure my gift hadn't broken when the boys "dropped it".  
Then when she opened the gift he started singing the jingle to her!


She couldn't believe it!  Justin is so awesome to go over and SING to Wendy……she LOVED it!
What a surprise getting the popcorn back.  She said it just made her Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wendy!
Let the Popcorn War Continue…...

No comments: