Friday, December 27, 2013

Date with Kiersten

Since Kiersten was feeling sick on our other date to Gilbert,
 I decided she should come with me for my last doctor appointment.


We had such a great day together!
I love spending time with this sweetheart!
We decided to treat ourselves to pedicures……boy was that a good decision!


Being 9 months pregnant and all, I really enjoyed having my feet rubbed!  I was just what I needed!  We did a little shopping, ate yummy food and let Kiersten got to Extreme Air Jump!
All in all it was a fabulous day!
I got lots of complements on how good I look for being a week away from having a baby!  And when I told people I was pregnant with my 5th baby they just couldn't believe it!  It really has paid off to workout my entire pregnancy.  It wasn't easy but I am really glad I never gave up!  I'm sure it will help with recovery as well!

No comments: