Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to Our 5 Year Old

Happy 5th Birthday Mr. Grant!


We let him open a couple of presents on his actual birthday since his party was a few days after.
 He thought that was only fair!


I think Ella Jane loved Grant's present as much as he did!


Grant got these huge pop up tents!  They make a fabulous tent and Ella love crawling through them following Grant.

5 Things I love about Mr. Grant!

1.  I love listening to his reasoning........he is super smart and clever!
2.  I love that he wants to give me hugs and kisses overtime we leave each other.  I treasure it!  And heaven forbid I leave the house and didn't give Grant hugs and kisses he lets me know about when I get back.
3.  I love seeing how much he loves his brothers and sisters.  He is such a great big brother to Ella!
4.  I love his humor.........some of the things he says just makes he die laughing!
5.  I love his sweet personality and that if he can tell I am having a hard day he asks if I need my feet rubbed.  He rubs my feet better than Justin does!!!

Happy birthday Grant!
We LOVE You!

No comments: