Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Happy Birthday to our oldest son, Hunter!



On his actual birthday I checked Hunter and his best buddy, Carsen Davis, out of school for some lunch at the Taylor Freeze.



I'm so grateful Hunter has Carsen living right down the road.  He is a great friend to Hunter.  And just a little silly as well!!



This two characters ate all their lunch and then devoured a banana split!



They made me laugh so much during this lunch my stomach hurt!



Hunter was THRILLED to get this rattle snake tie from his Grammy Cluff for his birthday.  
He has been wanting the rattle snake skin that he tanned made into a tie for quite some time.  What a sweet Grammy to sew through rattle snake skin!!!


Hunter had to wear his tie to school the very next day to show all his friends!
He also loved the drum stick pencils I have him.........not sure his teachers loved them but he sure did!

11 Things I Love About Hunter
1.  His funny personality!
2.  He ability to have an adult conversation with you.......many times people have told me he is an old spirit in a young persons body!
3.  His desire to be helpful with his younger brothers and little sister!
4.  He is so quick witted, even though that sometimes end up in arguing, I love how fast he can come up with things.
5.  He is so very smart!  Everything about school comes super easy for him!
6.  His sense of style!  This guy always wants to match and loves to shop for clothes as much as Kiersten and I...........well maybe not as much but close!
7.  I love seeing his excitement for hunting!  He loves anything and everything to do with hunting and shooting!
8.  I love that he is so versatile..... one minute he can be at dance class and the next minute he is skinning a rattle snake. 
9.  I love watching him hang out with Kiersten........they have this sweet bond that is fun to watch!
10.  I love how he wants to choose the right and tries to be a good example when he is around friends!
11.  I love his smile and laugh!  He can be so silly at times and it makes me smile!

I love so many things about my Hunter!

Can't believe you are already 11 years old!
Love you!

No comments: