Friday, November 7, 2014

Fun Times


One night late I was seriously at the end of my whit......I was so exhausted and tired of having this broken foot, but I still needed to get several things from Walmart.  I talked Justin in to coming with me.  His only rule was that I let him push me in a wheel chair.



Oh My Word!  It was the most hilarious thing ever!  He honestly made me run into so much stuff.  He was a horrible driver.  I got to laughing so hard I was crying and I could not stop!  Then he was dying laughing.  



Add to this the fact that Justin had his shirt on backwards..........he put it on that way himself.  When I brought it to his attention before we got to Walmart I told him if I was going to have to ride in the wheel chair then he had to leave his shirt on backwards.
What a couple of crazy people we looked like!



Honestly we plan to use my boot again and go do this same thing another night in the future.
It was so funny and by the end we had so much crap there wasn't room for it.  I had stuff on my lap and we had tubs of ice cream and baby water on the handles.  
I love my crazy man!
It was a fun and silly night!

No comments: