Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mr. Grant's Candy Shop

Mr. Grant is such a funny kid.  He decided all on his own that instead of having his Halloween candy that he would rather sell all his candy and have the money!
So he ripped up pieces of paper and with Grandma Boswell telling him how to write the prices, he made price tags for all his candy. 



He organized and set up the a whole candy shop in his bedroom.



It really was the cutest thing ever!


Funny story I posted on FaceBook how cute it was that Grant wanted to sell his Halloween candy.  Several people commented back that they would buy some of his candy which just thrilled him!!!  One person that said she would buy some was Jenny Rogers, our good friend.  So when I took one of the kids to dance I let Grant run in and give her a bag of his candy.  considering he was selling the candy for 5 cents, 6 cents and 10 cents.  The bag should have cost about 50 cents.  When he jumped out of the van I told him to tell her she owed him 50 cents.
He ran into the dance studio bursting at the seams!
When he came back to the van he had a 5 dollar bill!  I asked him what happened.  He said, "Jenny asked how much she owed me and I told her fib dollos and she didn't care!"
We both got a kick out of it!
I love my Mr. Grant!
Such a smart idea selling his candy.  He made about $15 and still got to eat some candy so he was a happy boy!!!

No comments: