Monday, January 5, 2015

Ella Thanks You!

I had hidden the Halloween candy and happen to find it today.  I was throwing it away and Grant asked if he could get the suckers out.  So I let him.  Of course I had a million things to get done so I left him to look for the suckers.  I didn't realize he was going to dump the bag of candy on the floor.


After awhile of not being bother by Ella I figured I should check on her.  
I yelled out to Grant, "Where is Ella?"
He quickly told me, "Don't worry mom she is right here!"
I went on with what I was doing for a bit.  Then I decided I better check and actually see what these two were doing.  I find that Ella has eaten about 8 tootsie rolls and a couple of mini candy bars.  She was super happy I will say!
So I know that Ella was thanking Grant for letting her have some Halloween candy!  Grant was pretty proud that he shared the leftover candy so well too.   Win win situation I guess!

No comments: