Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our Baby is ONE Already!

How has the time gone by so fast?


This little lady turned ONE!


Her smile captivates us all..........but not as fast as her scream does!  Hahaha!


And look at those blue eyes!
Her daddy finally got his blue eyed girl!


Look who found the frosting?


Yeah Ella was pretty thrilled that we were letting her have this cake and not taking it away.


I am in love with Ella's One year photo shoot pics and her tutu!


You can tell she was loving the taste of that sweet frosting!


She pushed her hand in the cake and couldn't believe we didn't care.  Her expressions were priceless!


It's my party and I can cry if I want to!
I love pictures like this one!



Someone is ready to PARTY!!


I LOVE that we got to finish our family with this sweet girl!

One Thing I LOVE About Ella...
1.  Her funny personality!  Even though she is only one years old she already does such quirky things that keep us laughing!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments: