Friday, January 16, 2015

"I'll Clean the Garage ANYTIME!!!"

These were Hunter's exact words!


Let me explain....
I decided to have the kids help me clean out the garage to surprise Justin.
He has been under some major stress at the office for a VERY LONG TIME!!!
With Brian not coming to work consistently for several years and actually Brian hasn't came to work but maybe 5 times in the last 7 MONTHS, it has created a HUGE amount of STRESS for Justin, the only owner of the company that consistently comes to work EVERYDAY!
Brian is in a tough spot in life which is hard to see but EQUALLY so Justin is now in a tough spot in life!  It's complicated and hard for all involved!
Can you tell it's a difficult situation that Justin is in?  
I do what I can to support Justin with all thats going on.  But after listening to him vent out his frustrations last night, I decided he could use a little surprise!
You know how quickly a garage gets out of order right.  Well this was the condition of our garage.  Wish I had taken some before and after pictures.  We got it cleaned up and organized.  The kids did a fabulous job!
We were moving some storage shelves to sweep under them and one of the kids saw a mouse.
My initial response was to scream and cry like a 12 year old girl......... and so that is just what I did!!!
Hunter on the other hand took this opportunity to use his new knife he got for Christmas!
Hunter stabbed the mouse with his knife.....he was loving every minute of this whole experience!  


He thought it was "Totally. Awesome!"
This picture itself gives me the heebie jeebies!!
So not only was Justin surprise, he was very thankful!   He couldn't believe we would all be so thoughtful.  I know he appreciates a clean garage.
I hope Hunter remembers the enthusiasm he had today the next time I ask him to help clean the garage :)

No comments: