Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation

Can't believe the school year is over and Grant graduated from kindergarten.  It was a wonderful year of learning and growth for him.  I have loved watching him learn to read, learn to add and subtract and grow more responsible.


Elle McRay and Grant
These two were preschool buddies.


Grant sure enjoyed Mrs. Wasson as a teacher!


Braxton Hoisington and Grant


Grant's entire class


Congradulations to all these cute kiddos!


Grant got recognized for many things by his teacher, but the one that made me the happiest was to hear that he was a good friend.  And that everyone loved him and wanted to be friends with Grant!


I even got an award for being a parent volunteer throughout the year!  Yep that is me acting silly up there.  I pretty much fit in with the kindergarteners.  


Grant and his best buddy, Van Papa!  
We sure do love having them in our neighborhood!


Rigdon Claridge and Grant
These two have been the best of friends all year long!
Rigdon is such a sweet boy!


Oh how I love being Grant's mom!


Grant was so excited to have his dad attend his graduation!


I don't like that my kids are growing up.  I really wanted Grant to stay at home with me forever!


I love Mr. Grant!
Great job this year!

No comments: