Friday, May 6, 2016

LOVE MY FAMILY

Finally got some new family pictures.  We had received a gift card for David Palmer to take our pictures from the EF exchange student program back when things when bad with Silvio's health.  What a treat to have someone else take our pictures.


Such a handsome guy!
He looks and acts so much like his Uncle Doyle.  It's more like he is Doyle's son than Justin's.  It is crazy and everyone that knew Doyle mentions it to us.


Hunter is awesome!  What a stud!  He is a hard worker and has a brilliant mind!


This girl is gorgeous on the inside and out!
I love her so much!  She is a great example to me and makes me want to be a better person.


I sure love this family of mine!  They are my world, my everything!


Justin and I make a great team!


I have to say I have some of the best looking kids!


These 5 people right here make my heart happy!


Kiersten is so cute......she said this is her favorite picture!
Even though anytime Justin and I kiss in front of her she freaks out and says how gross it is....lol!


I like kissing this guy!


How I got so lucky to have these 4 handsome guys in my life I do not know.  I am blessed for sure!


I love these boys!
I love being a mom to boys!


I equally love being a mom to girls!
So blessed to have two jewels in my life!


Oh how Justin loves his girls!


Love them!


Grant is such a funny kid!  His brown eyes melt me!


Ella was sure rocking this photo shoot!


Being a mom is my favorite title of all!







No comments: