Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party

One outrageous fan!
The boys wanted me to paint their faces so they could be "real" fans for the Cardinals. We had a great time at our great friends the Smith's. I made green chili burritos and dip. It was so yummy and so fun to spend some time with friends! It was a fun game to watch, but we were sad the Cardinals didn't win. Logan, Chase and Hunter.
Hunter loves Chase. He thinks of him as an older brother. Chase doesn't have a brother so he loves to have Hunter tag along with him.
The girls wanted to paint their own faces. They gave themselves mustaches. They thought it was so funny.
I painted butterflies, rainbows, lollipops and hearts on the girls. I just love face paints. The kids always get so excited when I get them out.
Hunter now wants to be a football player!
Of course Chase and Hunter had to play a little football during the commercials.

No comments: