Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hunter Jay Cluff

I absolutely LOVE this picture of me and Hunter! Hunter is such a funny kid! He really has a great personality and keeps everyone laughing all the time! During our shoot Hunter's personality really shined. Hunter is also a very tender hearted guy. He is thoughtful and concerned about people.
His laugh is contagious! While I tried to kiss Hunter on the cheek he kept turning his head so I would end up kissing him on the lips. He just thought that was the funniest trick!
Hunter was so giggly it was so fun!
What fun it is to be Hunter's Mom, most of the time!
Hunter just LOVES his Dad! He loves it when Justin takes him to work to batch the concrete early some mornings.
Justin is a wonderful Dad!
Two of my sweet men of the house!
I love this picture of them!

1 comment:

Donelle said...

Those are just so dang cute pictures. Your family is just so cute!