Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kiersten's Dance Recital

This is Kiersten before her Spring Dance Recital. This year she took a combination class Jazz, Tap and Tumble. She loves Jazz the most and wants to try clogging, along with Jazz, next year. My little girl is getting so big, it just breaks my heart! But I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. She is everything I wanted in a girl and more. I tell her all the time that me and her have to always be friends because we will be so out numbered with boys soon. She promises me we will!
Not the best pictures, but she did a great job up there and is getting less and less nervous every year!
Sassy Dancing Kiersten!
Kiersten was way happy to get a metal this year and of course our traditional flowers! Keep on Dancin' girl!
Love you!
Dad loves you so much! He is so glad his little girl has so much fun dancing!

No comments: