Saturday, September 26, 2009

Grant's First Photo Shoot

Grant's first professional photo shoot at 5 days old. Having a studio in our basement is really going to come in handy with a newborn!
It's amazing how having a baby helps you to feel closer to our Heavenly Father. The moment Grant was placed on my chest after he was born I was filled with such love for him, as I have been with the birth of all our children. And you start to realize that our Heaven Father and Mother love me and you even more than that! I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the Plan of Salvation. I am so thankful I know and feel Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love for me.
Excuse my fat ex-prego face, but I just wanted to capture me with Grant during the first few days of his life. I would have like to of waited until I lost some weight but who knows how long it will be until that happens :( I could just look at him for hours! I love feet pictures!
The kids were happy to be taking pictures with Grant and of course they all wanted to be the one to hold him, so there are lots of pictures.
I love these pictures of Logan looking at Hunter. Grant is one luck boy because he has a beautiful sister that adores him and two funny brothers that are going to teach him everything they know...............kinda scary!!!
Grant was wide awake for the photo shoot and he must already know that taking pictures at our house is serious business because he was on his best behavior!
We are so blessed to have such beautiful kids!
Grant is just going to be adored by his sister and brother!
Hunter's turn to hold Grant. He did a great job and is a great Big Brother!
Logan's turn.............so far Logan is being very gentle with his baby brother. Logan is quite attached to me right now and doesn't want to leave the house even to go with his dad to the store or to his Grammies house, which is not usual for him. He keeps saying, "no I stay with my mommy and "Brant."
Kiersten and Hunter have about the same size of feet! I forgot to take pictures of Grants hands and feet............guess it's time for another photo shoot!
Just so handsome!
I love his little features............hands, lips, ears, nose.
Justin is just loving being a Daddy again, especially with a happy baby. One thing I must say about Justin is that no matter what he is wonderful with newborns. He takes after his father, because he is one of the few men that love to help with a newborn. Justin changes diapers without being asked, with our other fussy babies he would take them and walk the floor with them to give me a break. Justin is just a wonderful father and our kids are lucky to have him! I am grateful for all his help!
Just adoring his new baby boy!
How nice it is to be surrounded by handsome Men!
Justin loves his Grant!
I love how Grant is looking up at his Daddy out of the corner of his eye!
Newborns are just so precious!
I love how awake his was. You just have to wonder what they are thinking about.
Doesn't get any sweeter than this!!!
He started to wrinkle up his face...............it's just so fun to watch all the facial expressions babies have.

2 comments:

Melissa Brogan said...

Becky! You take the most amazing pictures, I love them all! And the comment about losing weight, give me a break cuz you look awesome! I love the feet pictures and the ones with his big brothers and sister, they all look so happy! We are so excited for you and can't wait to come down and hold baby Grant again!

Brady and Mandi said...

All of your kids are so cute! Congratulations on new baby Grant! He is adorable!