Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What a Wonderful Big Sister Kiersten is!

The other day Kiersten was holding Grant and rocking him in the recliner that's in his room. All the sudden I hear Kiersten, "HELP, HELP, I NEED SOME HELP!"
I run in the room and ask her whats wrong.
She says, "Is it OK that he's doing this?"
He had the hiccups!
I told her , "Yes he just has the hiccups! It's OK!"
She said, "I was just worried that he might choke or something!"
Kiersten is such a great help with Grant! She just loves every minute she gets with him and wishes she didn't have to go to school so she had more time to hold him. It's so nice to have a 8 year old helper around!

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable just like the rest of your kids. I love, love his name. That is my grandpa's name and just a favorite of mine. You look fabulous for just having a baby. Enjoy that sweet little spirit.

Us said...

Hey Becky, Congratulation on your new baby! He is SO cute! Sorry I missed you guys at ths hospital. I was actually at the hospital the night you had him but was working on the 5th floor and it was pretty busy that night and never got a chance to get to the first floor. then when I left in the morning I didn't want to wake you guys up or anything. So sorry I missed you. Congratulations again!