Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Painted Belly

So my Wonderful, Wonderful friend Steph said she would paint my prego belly. I have never painted my belly (when pregnant or not pregnant). It was so fun! It was hard to not laugh while she was doing it. She did such a great job!
Doesn't it look just like a soccer ball? 13 days to go!!!!! When my kids got home from school and I showed them my belly they got quite the kick out of it (no punt intended). Logan was so sad when I washed it off. He keeps saying "where your baby soccer ball go?" These pictures just make me smile! I highly recommend painting your belly to every pregnant gal out there. I wish I would have done this with my other pregnancies! Thanks so much Steph for doing it for me! I LOVE IT!! It is such a fun way to capture being pregnant!
What a great friend Steph is to paint my big 'ol belly! Love ya girl!

6 comments:

Alison said...

Oh that's hillarious. I think I'll do the earth on mine in a few months

touch of glass said...

Love it! So fun, but you don't have a "big" belly.

Susan and Don said...

That belongs in a prego magazine! I'm serious! You should send it in. What did she paint it with?

azsmith said...

Becky, I can't believe you are getting so close, your belly is so cute, and really not that big! Hope everything goes well for you!

Lacey said...

such a cute idea!! You are going to make every pregnant girl,EVER, jealous with how "huge" your belly is. You look darling. P.S. I love all your birthday party ideas!! I may have to steal the runway idea for Ally's birthday next year.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I saw your painted belly when I was on Tessa Smith's blog today and I had flashbacks of my own painted prego belly with my first pregnancy. And then when I went to your blog and saw the pictures, I thought to myself "I wonder if steph painted her belly?" Why? Because she painted my belly over 8years ago too! To see her watermelon masterpiece, look here at my blog http://claridgearmyof5.blogspot.com/2009/05/javans-story.html. I have better pictures but couldn't find them at the time of the post!

Those seriously are pictures I cherish (and they were pre-digital days!) and wish she was around when I was pregnant with my other 2! (I too had a hard time not laughing when she painted!) Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival!