Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pepsi in Heaven?

While we were driving in the car today, Logan was talking to me about Jesus, heaven, Heavenly Father, dying, the resurrection and all sorts of stuff. It was nice to hear him talk about Jesus and what he has been taught.
Then there was a pause in the conversation. Logan returned to the subject with a worried comment.
Logan, "Mom I really don't want to die."
Mom, "You don't need to worry about dying. Everyone will die at some point but you don't need to be afraid, you just need to make good choices and follow Jesus so when you do return to heaven you'll be able to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus."
Logan, " Okay mom if you say....but I really don't want to die.......cause mom, what if they don't have SODA IN HEAVEN?"
I just had to laugh and then reassure Logan that there will be Pepsi in heaven! Ha, ha....
I have so much to work on it's not even funny!

2 comments:

Tifani said...

I sure hope there is, cause if I have a day like I had today, up in Heaven I'll be in a world of trouble!!! HAHAHA I love logie bear!!!

BiggsFamily said...

Willey wonders about Pepsi in heaven also haha. He's so funny