Sunday, June 3, 2012

Size One In Velcro?


Does anyone else have kids with shoes that look like this?

Hunter is always telling me that "the cool kids don't tie their shoes!"

Well I guess you are only going to be "cool" when I am not looking.....so get down and 
tie those bad boys!


Seriously I need size one shoes in VELCRO!

I love my Hunter Boy!

One day I imagine he will be the most amazing lawyer ever.  He has an explanation for everything and it usually involves why nothing is his fault.  Because in Hunter's eye it is always someone elses fault.  

Hunter is quick witted for sure!
I have a hard time keeping up and I consider myself pretty fast.

Boy can this kid argue.  

The thing is that he truly doesn't think he is arguing.  When I get after him for arguing with me I can tell by the look on his face that his is so confused.  He generally tells me that he isn't trying to argue he just needs to "explain."

When we talk about what arguing is, he really doesn't feel that what he is doing is arguing.  Pretty talented kid he can even argue about wither he is arguing or not!

He really doesn't want to misbehave but he always has a lot to say and he has a hard time not telling you everything.  Even if whatever you are talking about doesn't even involve him, he needs to tell you something about it.

He is also my "everything has to be fair kid."
  We have to talk about life not being fair at least one a week.  Of course if things are in his favor then it's fine if they aren't fair.


He really is way too smart for his age.  A lot of the time when he "argues" or is "explaining", how ever you want to view it, he ends up being right.  Now I can't always admit that to him. One thing is for sure, I am continually impressed with his mind.


In the same breath he is my kid that says "Yes Mam!" most of the time when asked to do something.  He wants to be good all the time and has a hard time when I have to reprimand him.  


I love that about him! 

I dread the day that he stops caring about getting in trouble.


Thanks Hunter for being such a fun kid! I sure enjoy being your mom!





No comments: