Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Now Your Life Begins"

So our little Logan, well he's not little any more he just turned 7!  When I picked him up from school the other day he was very excited.  He told me about this girl in his class and that she has a "crush" on him.
I asked him how he knew she had a "crush" on him?
He said, "Okay let me tell you the whole story!"
Already have to love it when a 7 year old starts off the conversation like that...
He went on to tell me how at recess this little girl in his class came up to him and told him, "I have a crush on you Logan!"
I asked him "What did you say back?"

His response was hilarious, he said I told her, "Now Your Life Begins!"

(Kaely & Logan Sun Splash  9-2012)

I think Logan must have gotten some tips from his Uncle Doyle up in heaven because that sounds like something Doyle would say.

No comments: