Monday, October 21, 2013

Great Visit from Grandma & Grandpa B

We all were so happy that Grandma and Grandpa B made the trip down from Utah.  It will most likely be their last trip down, as these trips are getting harder and harder on Grandpa.


One thing about Grandpa B, he sure hasn't lost his humor!  
He is one funny guy!  He loves to tease and tell jokes!  My kids just ate it up!


We sure love them!
So glad we got to visit with them.
It was so cute, soon after they left Kiersten wrote down the little saying that Grandpa B was always singing to them.  She said she never wants to forget it!

"Hello, my name is Yon Yonson.
I come from Wisconsin.
I worked in the lumber yard there.
I walk down the streets and the people I meet they say, "Hey what's your name?"
My name is Yon Yonson."

It just repeats itself over and over.

What a character Grandpa B is! We love him and Grandma B to pieces.
I love seeing Grandpa B because every time I do he tells me that I get prettier and prettier each time he sees me.  Even if thats not true it's nice to hear it!

No comments: