Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pretty Creative If You Ask Me......


It was Red Ribbon Week at the boys school so everyday there is a theme you can dress up as.
Today was "Community Helper Day".......so they gave the ideas of firefighters, police, doctors, nurses, etc. to dress up as.


What does my Hunter come up with......... an inmate, because they "help the community by picking up the garbage on the side of the road!"
  He is my "think outside the box" kid and I just love it!


Hunter got lucky because I had just bought some orange pants for Logan.  Of course we have many orange CKC shirts, so his orange inmate costume came together quite well!


Logan was so excited I let him wear this firefighter photo prop I have.  It is a super nice costume complete with fireman bibs and everything!  Logan said all his friends thought his costume was awesome and that he looked just like a real fireman!


Hunter was real serious as you can see.....he really got into character!


Hunter was so excited when I told him I would tattoo up his neck, with washable marker of course.


So many people commented on how funny it was of Hunter to dress up like this.  What a clever kid to even think of such a thing!  I love it when my kids get creative in their thought process.  It happens a lot with Hunter!  
Thanks for being great kids!

No comments: