Monday, January 13, 2014

Ella's First Photo Shoot

Ella Jane was just a week old when she had her first photo shoot.
She was a pro at it!


She was my biggest baby!


Isn't she just precious!


I love her little expression in this one!


Justin is just in love with her too!  He actually took a week off of work after I had Ella.  It was a miracle ……never has he taken any time off besides the actual days I am in the hospital in Gilbert.  Usually as soon as we are home he goes back to work.  But I told him, like I have every other time, that I really wanted him to take a week off.  This time he actually did it……….I guess I was a little more insistent on it this time since it would be our last time having a baby.
It was sure nice to have that time together!  
Justin said how much he loved it.  And how he really didn't want to have to go back to work.


Justin is a great daddy!
He loves babies!
It's so nice because he isn't afraid to help in any way with newborns.
My sister in law, Gloria, said she really wished she had a Justin at home with her babies.  
I agree he is really helpful with babies……….the trick is that he works a lot more than 40 hours a week so he isn't home a ton to help.  But on the weekends it's great!


Oh how I love this baby girl!


I could just kiss on her all day long and be perfectly happy!


It's amazing how much your heart can grow to love a new baby in an instant!


I knew I'd be excited to get to buy pink again, but really it's even funner that I had imagined!


The smile on Justin's face says it all!


Daddy has another princess in the house and he couldn't be happier!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
She has a little smile on her face and it looks like she's striking a pose!

1 comment:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

Love all of these! She looks to me like Logan! :)