Thursday, January 30, 2014

One Excited Boy!

Grant was thrilled to know that his daddy was coming to preschool with him to talk to his friends about building roads.  He loved going out to daddy's work and taking pictures with all the cool equipment!


Had to get a picture in front of the Hot Plant.





Grant's going to make a great Boss one day!
My hope is that is gets to do whatever he wants in life!
If that involves CKC I guess I can live with that, but I definitely don't want to put that expectation on my boys.  I actually don't think family businesses are good for the personal relationships in families!
So I am hoping my boys do something else which provides a good living for them and makes them HAPPY!!!


For now, all Grant dreams of is working at daddy's work!  And that is a perfect dream for a 4 year old!


Grant LOVES the huge tractors at the plant.


He was so excited to take a picture in the tractor tire!  He was happy to be able to show his friends what big tires his daddy has.


Grant loved getting to climb up on the tractor with Justin.


Grant requested taking a picture in front of a cement truck.


He was even more happy when his daddy put him inside to "drive" it!


Of course Grant expected to get to ride in some piece of equipment when we were taking the pictures.  So when that didn't happen he let us know he did not approve!!!
What a handsome little guy Grant is!
Looks like a great Boss with his worker boots, belt and hardhat!
Justin is such a great dad to always participate in things at Brighter Day Preschool!

No comments: