Saturday, January 18, 2014

Love These Kids



The kids were dying to have their own photo shoot with Ella Jane!



Ella was pretty down with her second photo shoot.
She better get use to these because I predict many, many more in her future!



Grant was wanting to kiss her the whole time!
It was pretty cute!



I sure love my girls!
It feels good to be able to say "girls".



Ella is just 2 weeks old in these pictures!
It's hard to believe it's already been 2 weeks!



Kiersten is one extremely happy girl!
She is going to be the best big sister ever!  Ella is for sure one lucky girl!  Kiersten even promises me that she'll play house with Ella when she gets bigger.  I am going to hold her to that!  I see our play house getting lots and lots of use from this little girl!



These 5 people hold my heart!
They are my everything!
I am so blessed to be their mom!
Don't get me wrong they push my buttons, test my patiences, drive me crazy and in the same breath bring me the greatest joy I could ever imagine!



Watch out……I don't think anyone is going to get away with messing with Little Miss Ella with these three older brothers to protect her!  She is set!
They look like they could take you out in a heartbeat if you even looked cross at Ella!



I can't help myself with all these pictures………I just love them all!



What handsome young men we have here!



Ella decided this photo shoot was just too much work and that she needed a little nap in the middle of it.
You can tell from the expression on these boys faces that they absolutely adore their baby sister!



It feels wonderful to have our family complete!
We have richly been blessed!



Doesn't joy just radiate from this picture!



I just can't get over how much I love getting to buy, or receive, pink girly clothes!!!
I am really going to need to set some limits on my shopping habits for this little girl!



Sweet little baby hammock picture!


I love looking at Ella's tiny little toes and hands.
She is perfect from head to toe!
We Sure Love You Little Miss Ella Jane!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You look fantastic, Becky! And I'm really happy you finally get to say, "girls". Congratulations.