Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I Will Miss…..

There is not much I will miss about being pregnant.  I don't enjoy the process, I don't enjoy the nausea or the throwing up, I don't enjoy the part where you feel exhausted, I don't enjoy the getting kicked from the inside out, I don't enjoy all the heartburn, I just don't find pregnancy to be an enjoyable thing.



But there is ONE HUGE thing I will miss dearly from this pregnancy.  That is having this sweet boy constantly kiss my belly!  I have never had a kid so interested in kissing my pregnant belly or talk about the baby that's coming until Grant.
He tells me many, many times a day how much he "lubs my baby."  He wants to "tiss my baby" all the time……it has been such a fun part of this pregnancy for sure!



As excited as I am to have this baby, a small part of me will miss this sight!
Grant will often come up to me and tell me, "I'm doing a favorite for you…..I'm going to trach yo back!"  Then he will scratch my back…..it's been awesome.  He does it all on his own several times a day!  I love how he says he going to do me a "favorite"….it's so cute!

One day last week I had this funny conversation with Grant.
Grant, "Mom I tan't wait for yo baby to come out!"
Me, "I can't either Grant!"
Grant, "Why is it taking so long for yo baby to come? Isn't yo baby killing your belly?"
Me as I laugh, "Yes my baby is killing my belly."
Then he walks over to my belly and says, "Come out baby!"
So cute!  Grant is going to make a wonderful big brother!



I will also miss Grant sharing his favorite stuffed animals with me.  He places them by my bed and tells me, "Yo baby can sleep with these!"
I can only imagine how many toys will be placed in this babies bassinet!


No comments: