Friday, January 24, 2014

Just What I Needed to Hear!


I LOVE this quote from our prophet, President Hinckley.


I often find myself thinking of things I have failed at or things that just didn't work out for me.  This quote really brings me back to where I know Heavenly Father wants me to be………..focusing on the good and trying my best.  I know when we entertain the negative thoughts that come into our minds that we are allowing Satan to influence us.
I am going to strive to live more by this quote!  Doing my best is all I can do and that is all that is expected of me or YOU!  We don't need to compare what our failures are to someones else's because they'll be different and that's the way it's meant to be.  We are meant to have different strengths and weaknesses.  
I am so grateful for President Hinckey and his inspiring words of comfort!
May we all do the best we can and then be happy with ourselves!

No comments: