Wednesday, August 5, 2015

And Just Like That School Begins

Where did the summer go??


First day of school for these high schoolers and junior higher. 


Hunter picked out a princess backpack and princess vans. 


See he is a funny kid! 


Not sure how I feel about Kiersten going to high school. Okay I know how I feel about it. I'm not ready for it!!  But ready or not, here we go. She is super excited so that makes me excited!! 


One more thing I definitely am not ready for it Grant starting high school!  I have to admit I cried. I am going to really miss having Grant at home. And let's not even talk about how much Ella will miss him. 


Logan is starting 4th grade. 
We are handsome guy!
Love him. 


Hunter is excited to go to junior high. 


Still in denial over Kiersten being a freshman!  


Mona is considered a senior, even though age wise she'd be a junior. She is looking forward to all the senior experiences. 


Mrs. Wasson is going to be a great teacher. Me. Grant is super excited to get to go to school all day. 


He loved finding his desk. 


Mrs. Thorton is from California so Logan said she "has to be awesome!"  Logan is pumped to have her this year. I am excited she is a veteran teacher. She'll be great for Logan. 


Kids were excited to come home to their annual first day of school gifts. Everyone got a shirt and some candy with a note of encouragement. Each kid also received a fathers blessing from Justin. I love listening to the personal messages each of the kids receive at the beginning of the school year. 
2015-2016 is going to be a great school year! Love these kids! 


No comments: