Friday, August 14, 2015

Play In The Wash Kind of Day

When I dropped Kiersten and Mona off at the high school this morning for them to head off to the student council leadership retreat this weekend I noticed the wash was running pretty good. My kids always want to go play in the wash when it has water in it. So after we did some yard work we headed to the wash. 

We so should have skipped the yard work but I wanted to do something nice for Justin. So by the time we got down to the wash it had dried up a lot but we still had fun. 

The high blood pressure medication the doctor has me on for this raynauds syndrome is making me tired so I mostly just sat and enjoyed watching the kids play. 


Brodie Brown was hanging out with us today so we were happy he could come too. It always seems like I end up with at least one extra kid when we go on outings. 


I knew the boys would end up covered in mud. I probably would have too if my toe wasn't irritated so bad. I was afraid to get anything on it or let anything touch it. 


A good ole' mud bath is refreshing!  It was cooler then normal, but got kind of sticky after an hour or so. 


Ella Jane was pretty happy about our adventures. EXCEPT for when she would walk in the really thick mud and about a quarter of an inch of mud would stick to the bottom of her feet. She would get so freaked out it made me laugh!  


Even with most of the water gone the boys had a great time!  When we got home they got hosed off and took a nice dip in the swimming pool!



No comments: