Saturday, August 15, 2015

Gila Box

We took the little kids out for a day in the Gila Box.


It was a little far driving the ranger all the way from Pima but fun to be out.


Such a fun little girl.  Ella loves anytime she can be outside!


Logan was an expert at catching tadpoles with his bare hands.  


Oh how I love my Mr. Grant!


Ella was HILARIOUS with the tadpoles!!!


She wanted to hold them so bad and then she would scream when they moved.  Justin and I were laughing our heads off.


She was so brave holding them.......then as soon as they wiggled too much she'd drop them.


With Hunter being gone, Logan really stepped up and became the fish hunter!


It was actually really cool to see the stages of the tadpoles and how they turn into frogs.  This one was huge!


Of course even just playing in the dirt is a fun time!


Oh how I wish they would stay this little!


We had a wonderful day!  
I love this family of mine and I love any outings I get to go on with them.  It is always nice to just break away even if it's just for the afternoon.  

No comments: