Tuesday, August 18, 2015

CORN ON THE COB BABY

So after 11 months of not eating corn on the cob I finally was able to eat some!!! Yay! Best reason ever to eat corn on the cob! Oh and it was Mona's first time eating it too. I should have taken a picture of her too. But she was in a hurry to go on a jog with another exchange student, Pia, who also lives in our neighborhood. They are both from Germany and so sweet! 


My smile says is ALL! 


 I told my kids the day I get my braces off I am eating lots of corn on the cob! And so when I picked them up from school I told them, "Guess what we are having for dinner?"
They asked "what?"
I replied with a big smile, "CORN ON THE COB!"


Everyone of the kids notices right away that I got my braces off!  Yippee! Pretty excited to not be part of the brace face club any more. Although I did enjoy being in the club with Kiersten and her friends!  I am wearing my retainer religiously this time and hopefully my teeth can stay put!  

Oh and that corn was the best I've ever had! Notice my nose is still red.....yeah that's the Raynauds! I'm ready to drop the Rudolph look I've been supporting for the past month :) 

No comments: