Monday, August 17, 2015

My Lovely Kiersten

How did my gorgeous girl get to be 14?!?


Kiersten has to be the more wonderful 14 year old there is. She is not only beautiful on the outside but even more so on the inside! 


Look at this beauty! 
14 Things I Love About Kiersten:
1.  Her laugh...I could listen to it all day. 
2.  Her tender heart, she cares about everyone's feelings.
3.  Watching her dance. She is amazing and steals the stage!
4.  Her desire to be a good example. It is honestly contagious!  She makes me want to be a better person!
5.  I love it when Kiersten says air headed things. She is so smart but she can say this silliest things. 
6.  Her love for Ella. She loves having a sister!
7.  Her bond with Hunter!  They are so close and I love seeing them being such good friends!
8.  I love how responsible Kiersten is!  Honestly I think she could raise her brothers and sister better than I can! 
9.  Her devotion to school!  I have never had to worry about how she was doing in school. She's a smartie!
10.  I love watching her grow up!  I am loving this new stage on having crushes. It's a scary stage for sure, but it gives us one more way to be closer as mother and daughter. I do think she understands that I have experienced some of the same feelings and situations she is just now living through. And that I can help her see the big picture through out the drama. 
11.  Her is one of he hardest workers I know. 
12.  Her smile!  That dimple in her left cheek can melt hearts!!
13.  Love watching her testimony grow!  I often find her reading her scriptures or knelt in prayer when I go to tell her good night. 
14.  The way she gives anything and everything she does 110%. Whether it's babysitting neighbor kids, schoolwork or dancing. Her devotion to whatever she is doing is admirable!

I love you Kiersten!


Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!
The main thing she wanted was a shower cap. Hahaha....wish granted. That was an easy one! 

No comments: