Thursday, October 1, 2015

Barbados

This was honestly one of the best days.  It was so fun to be all together for the day!


I sure hope we get the opportunity to take a trip like this again because it has been amazing!


Thanks to Stacie we rented a catamaran for the day.  There were only a couple of other ladies on the boat.  So we pretty much had it to ourselves.  The lunch they served us was delicious!


So thankful to be able to have this week to spend with this hunk!
No gonna lie we drive each other crazy sometimes, BUT I wouldn't trade him for anything!  It was so nice to relax, swim in the ocean, hang out on a private beach and snorkeling just made this day over the top!!!  We snorkeled with turtles which was amazing!!!!!!  It was also cool to see some old ships they have sunk in the bay.  Great times I tell ya!  I could do this every week and never get tired of it!  Maybe in my next life....hahaha!


It sure was "refreshing to spend some time with Brian away from business", Justin made this comment several times on the trip.  Sometimes I just don't think a family business is worth the stress it puts on each other.  I sure hope our kids all find something they love away from CKC.  I think it would be healthier that way.


It was thrilling to lay here at the front of the catamaran as we traveled back to our dock.  It felt like you were ramping each wave.  Love it.......and visiting with this beautiful lady only added to the fun.


One thing I love about a cruise is the entertainment at the different ports.  There is always a band of some kind.  It just adds to the Caribbean feel for sure!
Great day with amazing people...........can't beat that!!!


No comments: