Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Oh Yes We Did!

Disneyland WITHOUT kids!!!

I had the two day Disneyland pass left from the summer when Silvio was unable to come with the kids and I. I asked Justin what he wanted me to do with the ticket. I fully expected him to suggest selling it. To my surprise, he said, "Well you and I could go to Disneyland?"
Ummm say what? Who are you and what have you done with my husband is what I was thinking in my head. 


I did reply, "Are you messing with me? Or will you really go to Disneyland with me?"
He was serious and when I realized that I asked if he wanted to go in October while the Halloween decorations were up at Disneyland since we've never seen them before. Justin actually sounded excited and thought that would be a great time to go!  


And so we did!  


The firework show did not disappoint! 


The 60th celebration additions are super cool! 


Justin said, "Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, without kids!"
Oh Justin!


I enjoy the shows and parades just as much as I enjoy the rides. I think that makes me old....hahaha! 




Sent this picture to Hunter cause he loves Ariel! 



It's crazy that we were able to get away again so soon, since we just went on a cousins couples cruise a few weeks ago. Thank goodness for my awesome mom! She helps us out so much with our kids. Don't know what we'd do without her. 


After being at Disneyland at Halloween time, it makes me want to bring the kids back next year so they can see it decorated up! 




The kids would really enjoy this! 

The best part about the trip was the constant back and hip rubs Justin gave me while we were waiting in lines!  I kept telling him it was "his turn and that I would rub his back too."  But he insisted that it was my turn to be treated!  And so he gave me a back rub every single time we were in a line. I kind of felt like a newlywed again!  Except an old newlywed with aching hips....lol! 


I was so excited to go on Peter Pan's Flight this time. It's been closed the last 2 times I've been to Disneyland. 


The Light the Night parade is amazing!  


By far our favorite parade! 


This is a must shot for us.... A picture while in line for Toy Story Mania! 


Say goodbye to these curls because we are going on the Grizzly River Rapids!! We spun as we went down the large drop. It was crazy fun!  First time that's ever happened for us. 


Tower of Terror isn't my favorite ride. Guess I like feeling like my stomach is where it should be and not 3 stories higher. 


Yay it's Olaf!
This was the first time going to the Frozen sing along show. It was cute!  The snow at the end is super fun! 


I love this man of mine!
Marriage is a lot of work and it seems like right now we have several friends of ours going through divorces. That fact makes me just want to be a better wife!  I don't want to become part of that statistic.....EVER. 


We had a fun time acting like kids for two days!  


GETTING OUR SPOOK ON! 




The Haunted Mansion was for sure the best ride this time of year!  It's all decked out for Halloween!  

I love this picture and seeing Justin be able to let loose!!  The stress of running a company takes a huge toll on him. Getting completely out of town seems to be the only true escape and even then he still gets phone calls, texts and answers emails. I think Justin got in the work ethic line in heaven at least two or three times!!!  Justin is such a great husband and I am not sure what I did to deserve him. He tells me all the time that, "I am his best drug!" 
I hope I get to be his "drug" for eternity! 

No comments: