Saturday, October 31, 2015

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs


It was a reuse as many costumes as you can and still keep a theme sort of year :)  Yes I am OCD and I have to have a theme!


I love this fun family of mine!
I love our tradition of dressing up together each Halloween!  Does it make things more complicated, well yes it does.  But the memories are worth the added stress to me.  Justin was thrilled to just be a simple taco this year!



I love my little Flint Lockwood!
Hunter was so excited to have Halloween over with so that I would cut his hair.....lol.  It was getting pretty shabby but he needed it shabby to complete his costume.



This was a first for us.......Kiersten didn't join us for trick or treating.  Honestly it made me super sad! She had a friends birthday barbecue to go to, a haunted house to go to and then a big bonfire.  I did not want her to miss out on those fun teenager things, but I was sad to not spend the evening with her.  She had fun but she did say, "It was fun, but I think it would have been more fun if I had went with you guys!"



Ella was the cutest strawberry ever!  She hated wearing her costume but once she figured out that people put candy in her bag and actually let her keep the candy she was totally cool with her costume!  By the end of the night she would say, "tic teat" for trick or treat!  
It was pretty much adorable!


Flint and Steve
Grant really enjoyed being the monkey Steve!
It was another fun Halloween!  I love this time of year and all the fun traditions!
I have a great family and much to be grateful for!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: